Saturday, January 16, 2021

day.....dang....305

 Boy, did I mess up today


I honestly thought the Packers were on tomorrow and had planned to watch them.  
But they were on today.  By the time I found that out, I could not watch because our internet service is off.  How am I doing my blog?  Well, I am typing it on a word processing program and will copy it to my blog later.
At least, that is the plan.
Jackie complained that our remote was not working.  You could not change channels.  I replaced the batteries.  Still did not work.  Unplugged the  cable box, plugged it back in.  Nothing.  The bedroom tv did not work either.  
Emily, John and Camryn came over and said their internet was acting up all afternoon.  Since we have Comcast for our tv service, we figured it must be Comcast.  And yes, they reported a service outage in our area that will be corrected before midnight.
Our televisions will only pick up the last channel we had on…..so Game Show Network in the living room and Nick in the bedroom.  At one point Jackie had CNN on but switched it, that is when the internet went.  In a way, that is a blessing.
The pooka has been busy.
I now have 4 drier balls.  And the hallway light I replaced that stopped working worked again until it stopped a third time.  John looked at it and all he had to do was  tighten the bulb.
They even brought supper…a delicious macaroni and cheese.  Of course, some wine was consumed also.
In case you are wondering, I have not yet won the big money lottery games.  I realize my odds of winning are greater than the odds of me being struck by lightning or becoming an NBA player, but I still have to play.
After all, you never know when fate will be smiling on you.
Stay healthy  Stay safe.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment