Thursday, September 17, 2020

day......stats.....187

 This is kind of a milepost...post


    Believe it or not, this is post 2,400!  

    At least, that is what my official stats page tells me.

    And so far my posts have gotten a shade over 193,000 views.  

    Now to me, that is amazing.  I don't write about anything controversial.  It's not hold on to your seats exciting.  It's just my average day, my weird thoughts, and the things I experience.

    Like today.

    Went on a bike ride with Gwen.  We taught fifth grade together at Tilton for years and I thought we made a pretty good team.  It was a fun time.  Teaching with her and the ride, both.

    I got coffee at Cypress House.  I was a pumpkin spice virgin until today.  Never had one.  Not even at Starbucks.  But I tried it today and it wasn't bad.  I may have another one or two before the season shifts to peppermint mochas.

    Called John to come over an pick up Jackie from the floor.  She didn't fall as much as slid off the seat she was trying to take.  No injuries, no blood, no hurt....just a gentle slide to the floor.

    Enjoyed one last glass of rosé....for now.  I have two bottles left, but will save those for later.  

    Did my weekly newspaper column.  I am shocked I have not won a Pulitzer yet.

    And I got my crinkle cut carrot cutter.  Now I can harvest carrots and crinkle cut them just like the fancy ones in the frozen food aisle.

    Folks, life doesn't get any better.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.   Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment