Sunday, September 27, 2020

day.....finally....197

 I finally finished last year's vacation book


    I know!  Better late than sorry.

    At one point I could not type copy into the text square.  I contacted tech support via live chat and they told me to delete the cookies and cache on my computer.  So I did and it all worked.

    So, what the hell did I do?  I know what a cookie is, but should I delete them more often? 

    Anyway, just some pictures tonight...it's late and I am tired.

    Pam...I was wrong about San Francisco.  I think this is Disney Land.
    My how the little impatients have grown!

    The next two pictures were taken from a building downtown.  Notice the top of the building and how it changes.....how do they figure out these things?





    Looks like you can see through it!

    Fascinating, almost as much as cookies.

    Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


PS....I am finishing a hot toddy, so please excuse my spelling and syntax.  Whatever the hell that means.



No comments:

Post a Comment