Monday, September 7, 2020

day,....labor....177

 I actually did something today


    I planted three new plants, relocated four others, weeded the slope, raked the area where my septic tank was disturbed, reseeded that, did a load of laundry and wrote.

    It truly was one of my more productive days.

    Maybe it's the hint of fall in the air, and the fact I have several projects to finish, that pushed me into a state of almost work,

    By now I have also had a couple glasses of rosé, so I will be extra careful with spelling correctly tonight.

    I did go to sit outside and finish my last glass.  I sat down on a chair on the patio only to discover it had rained.  My butt is damp.  It wasn't much rain, but enough to make my seat wet.

    I still haven't finished going thru my mother's pictures.  I really need to do that so we can use the dining room table again.  Actually, we only use it 3 or 4 times a year for eating, the rest of the time it's empty, except for pictures and when Jackie does the check book.

    Maybe tomorrow, since it may be a rain day.

    So...that's it.  Thanks Judy for the impetus to finish what I started.  Almost done.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment