Wednesday, September 2, 2020

day .....HELP!!!!......172

Houston, I have a problem

     I have put off admitting this for a while....but I think it is obvious.

    I am an OCD shopper.

    Yes, at one point I had a 7 month supply of toilet paper.  No, it was not pandemic buying, just regular buying that I stopped during the pandemic.

    Jackie and I have made a deliberate attempt to cut down on our pop consumption.  We usually have one or two cans a week, although I have gone weeks with only one can.  I am not counting the Squirt it use in my mojitos....so maybe a couple of cans a week some weeks.

    You all know I am cheap.  So when I see pop, or any other item we use a lot, on sale, I tend to buy.

    Tuesday I was in Walgreen's and they had Pepsi products 3 for $9. They also had some other pop on sale, 3 for $7.  

    I wasn't thinking.

    Here is what I now have, including what was in the pantry.


    I am officially stocked up for the summer.  And fall.  And probably most of winter.

    So tell me, do you think I have a problem?  I mean, the one besides a lack of common sense and impulse control an abundance of  ADD and negativity and........it's a long list.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Stop over for a pop.  And remember, mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment