Saturday, September 12, 2020

day......oh well......182

I don't have much to say today 


    I know!  That's unusual.

    So, I am posting some pictures....call it a walk into my past.  

That little lady dancing on the left is my mom.  She is dancing with my cousin Gene.

Dress up day...with our first dog as a mascot

    The front of my parents' house in Chicago.  That is Julia on the ground.  My mother loved roses and the front of her house was a natural trellis. Jackie is on the porch.

Friends


    This is a strange one.....my mom is on the right, second row from the bottom.  Lorraine Sally Koehler.  I think there is a strong family resemblence between her, my btother and me.

    But go up a few rows from the bottom  you will see Stacy Keach.  He went to Lake View High School with my mom.  He had a 5 decade career in movies and tv, first appearing on film in 1942 and last in 1997.  His son is also Stacy Keach, but he did not go to Lake View.

    This page is from the 1932 LVHS yearbook.

    That's all I know om this humid, misty, crappy day.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment