Sunday, September 20, 2020

day..... nada....190

I have nothing to say 


    I think of all the little things I should do, the ones I don't do, and I get mad at myself for procrastinating.

    We did have a nice talk with Julia today.  If it wasn't for Skype, I would be lost.  I love seeing her face and hearing her voice.

    Funny thing happened Friday.  Someone stays with Jackie from 1-4 so I can have some me time.  Usually I go to the store or run errands.  We had a repairman here Friday at 2, so I came home to be here when he was here.

    After that I rode my bike around the block.

    Actually, I rode out through neighborhoods to the south.  It ended up being about a 10 mile ride.  Saw a couple of people along the way and stopped to talk.  I got home and looked at my watch, it was not quite 3:30.  I had another half hour and debated going past the old house, but opted to go home instead.

    Got there, visited with our caretaker, and she got up to leave at 3:35.  After she left, I mentioned to Jackie that I was surprised she left early.  Jackie asked me what time it was, and I said 3:40. 

    Imagine my surprise when she told me it was really 4:25....so instead of leaving early, she stayed longer.

    It's a new watch, so it can't be the battery.

    Huh.....for having nothing to say, I did run on a lot.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment