Saturday, March 7, 2020

is that a cough?

I am a little nervous about the coronavirus

     As an older guy, it does worry me a little.  I take precautions, but I am an eye rubber and hang nail chewer.  I bet I touch my eyes 20 ties an hour.  And I an constantly biting dead skin off around my fingernails. 
     Disgusting, right?
     But I have been doing it all my life.  How do I stop now?
     People with immune system ailments are also at a higher risk, which includes Jackie. 
     And Julia, Emily and John just got off airplanes....Julia in Asia, where the virus is huge.  And Emily comes in contact with a lot of sick people.
     So yes, I am a little concerned.
     I will wash hands when I come home, try to avoid touching my face, and use the wipes on carts in stores....which I do anyway.
     Hope it runs its course fast.
Peace and Love and Purell


No comments:

Post a Comment