Thursday, March 19, 2020

day 4

I think I am in a rut

     I don't know where my day goes, it just goes and I don't have anything to show for it.
     I did discover that I may be going a little heavy with the coffee grounds when I brew coffee. 
     While talking to Bob and Anita yesterday, I had a cup of coffee.  Must have been around 4 or so.  I was thinking of that when the cuckoo hit 2 and I was still wide awake.
     At 5:30 I took out the recyclables.  I had set the alarm for 7 to get them out, but hell, I was already up.
     No caffeine this afternoon.  In fact,  one since breakfast, so let's see if I go to sleep tonight.
     We do have thunderstorms and the possibility of severe weather, so the weather alarm will go off every hour starting at 1.  Jackie sleeps through it, which I can't understand because even with my hearing loss that damn thing is loud!
     I did not go out except to go to the mailbox and found my census form.    Question:  What do we do about Julia?  She has a legal address here, but works out of country.  Maybe there is a box for that.  I guess I could read the directions.       Tomorrow.
     Echoes just started on WNIJ....I love the ambient soundscape that is presened at night.  I honestly think I could fall asleep to that.
     But the weather radio would probably wake me up.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment