Monday, March 23, 2020

day 8

I finally found my match

     No, not talking about the missing puzzle piece.
     But Mukesh, who is 32 and from India.  I got an e-mail from Russian Cupid that this was one of 8 new matches for me!
     Seems like the Rooskies are interested in messing up more than our elections.  (If you substitue R for L, it is a funny joke,)
     Kenny Rogers died.  The Gambler broke even.  Kenny was 82 and one of the articles I read about him said he stopped touring in 2015 to spend more time with his 10 year old twins.  I am just guessing that a 79 year old man isn't going to do a lot of fun things with kids that age.  My pops was 48 when I was born, and at 58, when I was 10, the last thing he wanted to do was go out and play catch or anything.
     Ever hear of Sid Hartman?  He is a sports columnist for the Minneapolis Star Tribune.  He does three columns a week and also does some radio spots.  Sid is a poplular figure in the Twin Cities and last week celebrated a birthday.  Sid turned 100.  Still writing.  Still working.  Gotta love it.
     I am having a hard time not touching my face.  Other parts of my body suffer a similar fate.
     I did get a little work time in on the puzzle.  There is still a long way to go and evidently several missing pieces!
      And I have a new mystery.  When Corki goes out at night, she sometimes stares at the bushes in front of the house.  Just stares.  Check out the picture.



     The line goes from my house to the neighbor's.  Not deer tracks, because nothing leads to them....just from my bushes to theirs.  Corki must be smelling whatever it is......probably a ground squirrel.  



No comments:

Post a Comment