Thursday, March 26, 2020

day 11

No offense, this sucks

     Word filtered out today that the Cubs Cardinals game in London will in all probability be postponed.  Almost certain.
      Linda, Sheri and I already have our plane tickets, game tickets, and hotel reservations in Liverpool.
     When we first talked about going to the game, I said do what you want, I am going to Liverpool and walk Penny Lane, stopping in the barber shop, looking for the fireman, sticking my gum on the wall.  I wanted to go to the Cavern Club, the Casbah club, Strawberry Fields, Paul's house.  We even had a personal tour lined up with Julia's friend Matt and his dad, who are from Loverpool.
     Now?  Pfft.  Who knows.
     This sucks.
     Tomorrow is Jackie's birthday.  We are going to celebrate with no one.  No cake.  No party.  No nothing.
     This sucks.
     I was going to make a cake.  But....we would have to eat all of it.  And my cooking skills are not that great.  For example, we had steaks on the grill last night.  I burned them.  Tuesday night we had macaroni with ground beef and three different cheeses all mixed in.  I burned it.  How?  I put some mozarella cheese and bread crumbs on top and set it under the broiler for a minute but the dog had to go out, she needed something, and ....burnt supper.
     This sucks.
     I have two pieces in the bottom part of my puzzle I can't find.  I am convinced someone comes in the middle of the night and steals pieces.  So tonight I am setting my security alarm.
     This sucks.
     I may have cabin fever.
     Or, I may just be grumpy.
     Which ever, this sucks.
Peace and Love



A thief must have taken these three....I can't find them anywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment