Tuesday, November 13, 2018

oh, gheez

What we have here, is a failure to notice

     I finally found a pair of shoes I like. 
     I have looked in stores but not found exactly what I like.  I went on line and poured over dozens of sites and hundreds of shoes.
     I kept coming back to one particular shoe.
     After days of agonizing, looking, re-looking, checking the reviews, I placed an order.
     Got the shoes.  I hate them.  There is a zipper up one side!  Now, in all the times I looked at that shoe on line, don't you think I would have noticed the zipper?
     Criminy Pete, pops.  Get in the game.
     Lest you think I am picky, let me explain.  I have orthopedic inserts and I have to wear a wide shoe for the inserts to fit.  Finding a wide shoe  in a style I like is not easy.
     I did find some that I really liked, but they were almost $300 a pair!  I did not win the lottery, so those are out.  And yes, I really liked them....except for the price.
     I found another shoe I liked but for some reason, the $109 shoe in my size is $179......and the 40 percent off offer the website advertises is for "select styles and sizes,"  which to me means any style and size I select won't be on sale.
     How did I solve my dilemma?  I played solitaire for an hour.  An hour. 
It's like an addiction.  I go weeks without it being a problem and then BAM!  I play for hours at a time.
     Now it's time to rest my weary bones......peace to all, and to all a good night.
     And thanks to all who commented on my page or Emily's page about Dita.  We do appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment