Friday, September 14, 2018

oops

I sometimes get so frustrated

     Had a history walk tonight.  Realized Wednesday night at midnight I never sent a news release to the paper.
     Three people came....which is more than I thought would show!  I have to get better at remembering to do those little things.
     I am making lots of lists.....then I lose the list and start over.  But at least I have an idea of what needs to be done.
     I took a bike ride today and was surprised how much time I spent thinking about the skydivers.....I actually missed them! 
     It was hotter than I expected.  Next ride....Sunday.  Probably the bike path in the afternoon.  Anyone who wants to join me is welcome.
     That's it for my boring life.
     Cubs win, I sleep better.
     Good night, good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment