Tuesday, April 10, 2018

frustrated

I know it's early, but....

     Can't the Cubs hit with men on base?  Oh my gosh it is so frustrating to see them swing out of the strike zone and fail to advance runners.  It could be a long season.
     My first game is Friday.  The roller coaster continues.  Temps are supposed to be in the 70s Friday, then back down to the 40s.  No wonder I can't get rid of this cold.  It's frustrating.
     And tell me this.  Because I have felt like the stuff on the bottom of my shoe when I am not carefully walking in the front yard, I have not gone to exercise in about 10 days.
     I lost 3 pounds.
    Are there scientific studies that prove the more you exercise the less you lose?  Maybe when I am done I have worked up a bigger appetite than the calories I lost, but damn.  It's frustrating.
     Julia got a check from an airline today because we bought her a set of steak knives for Christmas.  She put them in her checked luggage and when she got home, half the knives were missing!  She filed a report with the airline and they told her to replace what was missing and they would send a check.  People who steal stuff?  That's frustrating.
     And for all you young people out there.  When you reach a certain age, there is no such thing as an easy opening jar, medication, tube of glue, or anything.    The only thing that opens easily for me is the refrigerator, which may explain my inability to lose weight.  And the pantry door.   It's frustrating.
     And why do people like our governor forget that the g is not silent at the end of the word.  People are runnin, and tossin, and kissin.  It's frustratin to hear him talk.
     I know, my constant complaining is getting on your nerves.  Frustrating, isn't it?
     Welcome to the club.
     Peace out........



No comments:

Post a Comment