Tuesday, August 8, 2017

that was fun

I have a health update

Don't want to type a lot.
Had a stress test about a month ago.  There was a "blip" in the test.  I had an angiogram Monday to check out the blip.
Two stents were inserted.  One area had  70  percent blockage.  I have all the medical terms on paper, but won't go into that.
I did not tell many people ahead of time.  This was on purpose, not an accident.  Just didn't want a big deal made of it ahead of time.
The team went in through my wrist, which makes healing a bit quicker.  However  I am to restrict movement in my wrist for a couple of days and have to restrict lifting and pushing for two weeks.
All went well and I am fine....tired, but fine.
I have discovered how truly important your right hand becomes when you cannot fully use it.
That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment