Sunday, August 6, 2017

geesh....

I must have been depressed yesterday

     That was a terrible post.  I apologize.
     I am much better today, although I am a bit nervous.  I just finished a cup of Bed Time tea, hopefully that will calm me down.
     I survived the dogs, or rather they survived me.  It wasn't as bad as last time with all the dogs, mainly because the really active dog has been adopted...hopefully by people with ADHD because that was the dog's personality.
     I get distracted, but that little doggie was a poster child for hyperactivity.
     Anyway, I enjoy sleeping at Emily and John's house for one reason:  I can open the windows at night.  I love listening to the night sounds with a cross breeze blowing over me.  It is relaxing.  I think I sleep better under those conditions, but I always come home more tired than I was the day before.
     Jackie has allergies and open windows mean she will have a terrible headache in the morning and she does not need any more problems.
     But it's good to be home, and I am glad they are back from their Canada trip safe and sound.
     Plus they brought me some wine to enjoy.....and starting later this week, I will open a bottle or two.  I might even drink it through a straw.
     Good night....sweet dreams.....
     Or good morning, hope you have a great day.
     Which ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment