Thursday, August 15, 2024

wishes

 I wish I was a t truly wealthy person


    And yes, I am talking money wealthy.

    I was talking to someone today and they said the kids were back in school.  They are in middle school and she is starting school soon too.

    She is going to Kish to get her associates degree then plans to apply for the radiology program.

    She said it was not going to be easy, working, raising 2 kids, going to school, and it would get worse when it comes time for her practicum, which will be 40 hours a week.

    I wish I had the ability to say, "here...don't worry about working and paying school bills. "

    But I don't have that ability. 

    I imagine there are millions of people out there with the same problem.  How do they manage it all?

    When I read about people spending millions of dollars on a house, or taking trips to space, or on super yachts I just get a little angry that the system is like it is.

    Seems like people should be doing good for others with their riches.

    But that's me.

    Good old dizzy, deaf, old Terry.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment