Thursday, August 8, 2024

Meh......

All is quiet on the western front


    No deer.  But no tomatoes either.

    Still woozy.  Still tired.  Still deaf in one ear.

    Still amazed at how Republicans can stick with their nominee....... he makes me sound normal!

    Went to cook on the grill tonight and discovered I was out of grill gas.  Went to get the other container.  That was empty.  Poor planning.

    Visited the chiropractor today.  (Is it a chiropodist in England...with a SH sound at the front?) He used a jack hammer on my head but nothing improved.  It sounded like a hollow gong when he did it.  Cows started coming in from area farms.

    I stopped at Cypress House for a decaf Dark Side of the Moon and sat out in front there, just enjoying the beautiful day.

    By the way..... I am selling 50/50 raffle tickets for the Flagg Township Museum.   The drawing will be in December, just in time for Christmas shopping.

    We won't know what the prize is until the last ticket is sold, because it is 50/50..... one draw, the winner gets half the museum the rest.

    You can buy one ticket for $1. 6 for $5 or spend $20 and get 24 tickets, plus a year's membership in the museum, plus a coffee on my at Cypress House!  Such a deal!

    That's why when my hearing gets back I will be taking Jen Kudelka to coffee!!!




    Thanks for supporting the museum!

    I watch some of the Olympics and am always amazed at the abilities and talents these  people have.  Watching them run the hurdles is pure poetry in motion.  I could not even climb over one without falling.  Grace, strength, algidity, timing, balance........ what an amazing combination.

    And to finish this off, just a few photos of Julia's house.  You may have already seen these, I am slow in posting things.

Peace and Love












No comments:

Post a Comment