Sunday, January 7, 2024

oops

 I made meat loaf tonight


    No, not Meatloaf.  But meatloaf, with baked potatoes and green beans.

    Now, I am not the greatest cook. And I think I demonstrated that tonight.

    I usually add a little steak seasoning to any beef we cook.   It adds a nice flavor, I think.

    Anyway, I went to sprinkle a little on and opened the wrong opening.  I dumped a whole lot on.  I used the spoon side instead of the shaker side.

    I tried scooping it yp, and I got a lot of it.

    But the meatloaf was very salty.  And for me t say something is salty is almost unheard of.

    Jackie and I tested negative for Covid today.  That makes the second negative. test, so I think we are good to go.  Just to be safe, I wore a mask to Walmart today.

    I was lost in space when someone said, "Hello, Terry."  I turned around but did not see anyone.  There was a woman about 15 feet away and she may have said it, but I only saw her backside.  I did not recognize it.

    It amazes me that I can wear a mask t hat covers most of my face, and a hat, and people recognize me.  I can't recognize people if they are wearing name tags!

    I didn't like the bananas there so I stopped at Aldi's to get bananas.  They had one lane open and I was the 8th person in line.  I debated just not buying bananas, but if  we do get a storm I don't want to be without bananas.  I know, I am just weird.

    I almost became a Green Bay fan.  I KNOW!!!!  It was in the third quarter, the Bears offense was going nowhere and the announcers said if Green Bay wins they make the playoffs.  If they lose, Seattle or New Orleans goes.  

    I don't like Seattle or New Orleans more than I don't like the Packers. So I said to Jackie, "I hope Green Bay wins."

    I don't know if it was the Green Bay defense, but the Bears had  the most unimaginative and boring offenses today. The offense offended me. 

    It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

    Everyone in our area keep safe over the next three days.  Don't shovel wet snow.  Be kind to yourself.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment