Friday, January 5, 2024

Covid 9 + 6

 I have never been good at tests


    Maybe it is test anxiety.  Or lack of preparedness. (That sums up my high school and college years.)

    I don't do well on tests.

    But today, I scored an ace!

    Jackie and I both tested negative for Covid!!!  

    We will test again on Sunday to be sure, but I am happy with the results.

    I also feel better.  Both of us do.  Not as tired, but not fully alert and energized either.

    I took in decorations from outside today.  I packed away all the working lights, took down the garland, packed it up and am ready to put it away.

    I know it is supposed to snow a little tonight, so I figured to do it while everything was dry and it was not terribly cold outside.  Usually I wait until it is -20 with terrible winds and 3 inches of snow on the lights.  So, I am ahead of myself.

    Julia and Emily are in Florida, visiting Bob and Anita and then heading to Disney World.  That means it is Jackie and me.....and dog Beth.

    Beth is used to going out early.  I am used to sleeping late.

    Something has to give, and I expect it is me sleeping late.  So I will try to get to sleep early tonight.

    I am ending this drivel with a question.

    Julia went to the store yesterday.  I said "I don't want red potatoes....I want. (fill in the blank)."

    So....what do you call the potatoes that are not red?

    Enquiring minds want to know.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment