Monday, December 11, 2023

Dang it

I always have trouble printing my Christmas letter

    Writing it takes forever.  I try to be informative and funny.  Well, funny in my estimation.  Some people read it and think, "What the hell is wrong with Terry?"   To be honest, I have no idea.

    Like this blog.  Up until 2 nights ago, when I hit return it double spaced between paragraphs.  I liked that.  Now it does not do that and I have no idea why.

    But I digress

    I print the Christmas letter on two sides.  I can never get it right.  If I print one side correctly, the other side is upside down.  No matter how many notes I make to myself, they don't work.

    Tonight, for example, I printed it exactly the way I wanted.  So I went ahead and printed 10 more and they were all upside down!  How the hell that happened I don't know. I was so confident I had it right, I did not check.  Me bad.

    My next challenge is printing address labels.  I can never do that, even with the notes I made from last year.

    We had a nice visit from our neighbors tonight.  John Jackie, Julia and I enjoyed a nice glass of red while wife Jackie enjoyed her water.   A good time was had by all.

    Wife Jackie and I made 2 batches of cookies and I went to Emily's to help her out a little.  She should not be lifting and tonight is garbage out night. With 12 dogs, there are a lot of bags.

    The downside to the day was I had a bit of a meltdown.  Stuff kept falling off a shelf in the closet and I got way bent out of shape and helped more  stuff come down.  Julia cleaned up my mess while I was at Emily's.  Sometimes life is just too much for me.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment