Thursday, December 14, 2023

Awwwww snap

 Everything is running smoothly then.....oh snap!


    My printer ran out of ink.

    After printing multiple pages of my Christmas letter incorrectly, I was short about 6.  But I ran out of ink.  If I had done it all correctly, I would have been fine.  I would have still been out of ink, but I would have been ok.

    I went on line to a big box store to order for in store pick up tomorrow.  Julia and  Emily will be in Rockford at some point, so they will stop and pick it up.

    It's not cheap, either.

    I went to order it and my order went to an home delivery.  I wanted in store, so I canceled and started over.  Again, it went to home delivery.

    On the third try, I finally figured out how to order for in store pick up.  Problem is, I ordered for the Batavia store.

    Changed stores and it went back to in home delivery.

    Finally, after 40 minutes, got it ordered for in store pick up tomorrow.  I think.

    I have a problem with details.  I know, those of you who know me will think that is an understatement.

    I mobile ordered a Starbucks in DeKalb and when I got to the Annie Glidden/38 store, they told me they did not have an order but I did have an order order at Sycamore Road.  They made the offer to cancel that order and fill my order where I was at, but I said "Noooooooooo!  I made the mistake and hate to see the coffee tossed."

    So I drove 15 minutes over to the Sycamore site, then drove back home.  I probably wasted more gas than I did coffee.

    I have also ordered but forgot to hit place order, so I had  to ask where the order was.  Well, it was still on my phone.

    Speaking of gas, wow!  Are the prices down!

    Remember when they were high and people were going around putting stickers on the pumps that said, "Thanks, Joe."  Maybe the same people should be doing that again.

    I know....that is kind of a snarky comment, but I am feeling zippy tonight.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment