Thursday, November 16, 2023

well, that's deep

 I sort of solved my puzzle today


    Well, I actually said screw it.  

    I had a long and difficult night, and won't go into details to spare you.

    I had a frustrating day because I found out I am not the only person who loses things.  Well, they put them in a place they can't remember.  And no, it was not me or anyone in the household.  Or even the neighborhood.

    I realized how old I was today when I ran into a lady I knew and she said she was a great, great, great grandmother and the young, foolish kid I had in fifth grade is now a grandfather!  Foolish, but a nice kid who has done well in life.  A grandfather.  

    I had planned to go into town, then come home and work on my concrete block puzzle.  But honestly, my heart and mind were not in it today.

    Maybe I am tired, but as I talked to people I realized the words I wanted were stuck in my head and I could not get hem out!

    I actually said happy weekend, I mean Christmas, I mean oh my god the word would not come out!

    Thanksgiving.  

    Jackie had a library board meeting tonight but started to not feel well around 6.  I wonder if the 2 of us picked up a bug, or I picked up a bug and gave it to her.  She stayed home, and I was happy because I was not looking forward to taking her to the meeting.

    Anyway, I hope to get some sleep tonight.  Maybe that's all it is because I am really tired.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment