Saturday, November 11, 2023

Taxi!

This has been a complicated, busy day 


    If you can follow this, congratulations.  I can't follow it.

    Julia, Emily and a friend went to a craft show.  They left about 8, maybe earlier.  I was asleep.  All I know is Dog Beth came up to sleep with us after Julia left.

    Sleeping with us means constantly licking our faces, arms, or any exposed flesh.

    Julia and Emily drove to the suburban Chicago craft show separately, because Julia was going to pick up my niece from Midway.  She came for the weekend to help her mother with some tasks around the house.  

    Neither Emily or the friend, who for id sake we will call Sissy, wanted to go to Midway.  Especially since they had a 4 p.m. painting class in Oregon and Julia would not be back until 3:30.

    So the plan was to meet at 64 and 251 at 3:30.  I would take my niece to Rockford and Julia would continue on to class.  Emily was going to ride with Sissy, then come home with Julia.

    Well, that fell through when Julia got to Rochelle before 3:30 so they decided to stop and visit Jackie and use the bathroom.

    I was on my way to 64 with Emily, who did not ride with Sissy after all.  Emily got a text and we turned around and went back to my house to drop off Emily, pick up my niece, and continue on to Rockford.

    And yes, everyone got to where they needed to go.

    To be honest, I am still confused.  But that is a moot point.

    Julia, Emily and Sissy all enjoyed their class, Jackie and I had Portillo's, Laurie and Ruth had pizza from Napoli's and all is well.

    I I even cleaned out the car!  I vacuumed it, swashed the windshield, sorted out the crap that was in there....I was pretty darn productive!

    Just another day.....

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment