Monday, November 6, 2023

I am sorry

 This may have some spelling issues


    Yes, even more than usual.

    I am taking a break from doing dishes.  Some idiot put a sharp serrated knife in the dish water.  I grabbed it and cut the top   of my right hand pointer finger.  That is the finger that is responsible for y   h n m and .  U keys .  So I am not using it, subbing a different finger.

    And yes, I was the idiot.  I knew it was in there, just grabbed it anyway.

    Damn that hurt. 

    I put Christmas lights on the bushes today.  I won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving, but it was too nice a day not to do it.

    I also changed batteries in the smoke alarms.  One of them gave me trouble as it is a CO2 detector as well.  I put the battery in wrong and displaced a little bit of plastic that is needed to hold the battery ion place.  

    I may have said some naughty words.  If you heard me,  apologize.  I always think that helps.  I did get it back together.

    Well, that is all I can do tonight.

    Enjoy the beautiful weather.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment