Monday, November 27, 2023

Bear down

I am sort of watching the Bears tonight 


    But to be honest, this is a boring game.  Neither team has much of an offensive spark.

    The Bears have 4 interceptions and 9 points.  That is pathetic.  I imagine Minnesota will score and win the game. And the Vikings just scored to take the lead.  Pathetic.

    We got the tree up, shaped, lights strung and almost all the ornaments on before I got tired or bored, not sure which.

    The dining room table is filled with decorations that need a place.  I hope it is done before Jan. 1.

    I was talking to a friend and they said they were having memory issues. They were going to come over for a visit.  I said any day this week is fine.

    After I hung up, I realized I am busy Tuesday driving to a doctor's, busy Wednesday picking up my sister in law from O'Hare and maybe busy Friday for the downtown holiday walk.

    I told them memory issues seem to hit a lot of us at this age. I can't believe I forgot the doctor thing and the airport drive.

    Next week isn't much better.  

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment