Thursday, December 29, 2022

finally

 I took advantage of the nice weather today


    After taking Jackie to the doctor for a routine tune up, I got home and got to work.

    I pulled out the dead plants from pots, took a pile out to the compost bin, hung some tools, rearranged my lawn cart, let out Emily's dogs, cleaned up the dog yard, grilled some steaks, cleaned up leftovers......now I am really tired.

    I still have a couple of tasks ahead of me.....recipe cards, the den, loading the DVDs and CDs into the new tv stand, putting in the shelves in the stand, cleaning out my car so it doesn't look like a homeless person is living in it, to name a few odd jobs.  Those will be weekend tasks, hopefully.  Cleaning the den will be top of the list so if people look in it they don't get too repulsed.

    My work never seems to get done.  I envy people who don't seem to have anything to do.

    Mind you, we did finish season 2 of Only Murders in the Building, which is a Hulu original.  I love that show!  Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selena Gomez are the main characters but Tina Fey and Nathan Lane were in season 2 also.  Its a funny murder mystery, with really interesting twists and turns.

    I am also in love with the building itself....it is amazing and a landmark in New York, according to my NY friend Julie.  I think she read that somewhere.

    So, I do take some time for myself.  Just not enough.

    And dang it, Wordle is frustrating the heck out of me tonight!

    We'll see who wins that one.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment