Thursday, October 13, 2022

tiring day

For some reason, this was a tiring day 


    I have come to realize I don't sleep.  I nap.  

    I take a medication that gives me dry mouth.  I use a mouth rinse that helps, but about 2:30 or 3 in the morning my mouth is dry and I have to rinse.  Of course, I make it a multi purpose visit, but the main reason is to rinse,.

    So....last night.

    Went to bed about 11:30.

    Up at 2:30 to rinse.

    Up at 7 to take out recycling.

    Up at 7:40 for a Jackie bathroom break.

    Up at 10 to start the day.

    Less than 5 hours was the longest sleep streak.

    And I had itchy feet last night!  First thime  that has happened in a couple of weeks.  I was wearing my socks for diabetics, but the old feet were itching badly.  And I really don't like the socks.  I have ordered from two places and just don't like them.  Call me crazy, but they are just to darn thin.

    While I was at rehearsal tonight, Julia brought in the mums from outside.  It is supposed to get below 32 tonight, and I was afraid they could not handle the cold.

    Speaking of rehearsal, I forgot to say my line in one spot tonight.  That has happened twice at that spot.  I need to focus.

    By the way, I did take recycling out at 7 a.m..  I was afraid to take it out last night because it was windy.

    They came about 11.........they usually are a lot earlier.

    If I had waited until 8:30, they would have been here at 7.

    I know they have a hidden camera that is focused on my house.  When I don't take it out the night before, they come super early.  Damn cameras.

    Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment