Thursday, October 20, 2022

No ouch

 I have been shot.  Twice.


    Flu in my right arm, pneumonia in my left.

    My friendly pharmicist daughter was very gentle with me.  It really did not hurt.  I did not yell, or faint, or even flinch a lot.  Jackie was also shot.

    But my arms and hands hurt.  It is not because of the shot, but because of the play I am in.  I am supposed to be standing along the wall with my arms nailed to the wall.

    But we don't have a wall space available, so I sit on a bench.  I try to hold my arms up but they get so damn sore after about 10 minutes.  Now they hurt.  Maybe I should have been practicing this for the past five weeks....but I did not think it would be that hard to do.

    Surprise.

    My arm muscles are telling me I need to find a different angle.

    We'll see tonight.

    I am not the center of attention, so I may cheat a little at times.  I don't think anyone will notice except me.

    I have a ton of stuff to get done this weekend.  Luckily it is going to be nice.  Unluckily I can't get too tired because I may fall asleep during the play.  That would be unfortunate.

    Tomorrow I am going down to the Pickin' Station to rotate some stuff in and out of our booth.  I was hoping more of our items would sell, but it is slow going.  Maybe it will pick up in October.  Hey, wait this is Octtober!!!

    Oh geez....lost another month.

    Oh well.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment