Friday, October 14, 2022

lucky me

 I am winning the lottery tonight


    Hell, I have won several prizes this week, so a lottery winning is in the cards.

    So far this week I have won;  3 Samsung TVs, a Dewalt Power Station, a $500 Delta gift card and a $90 icemaker!

    All without entering a single contest or shopping at the stores giving out the prizes!

    All I have to do to claim the prize is to give them a little information.

    And several companies have asked if my package was delivered, even though we never ordered from them.

    And I had 3 phone calls  today about a $ 995 order on my account.  If I did not order, I have to press 2 to cancel.

    I get so tired of these low lifes.  

    I read a Christoper Moore novel about a guy who tracked down the telemarketers an kidnapped one of them.  It was a funny story, actually.  Can't remember the title.

    We do not answer a call unless we recognize the number.  Our landline gets the majority of these calls.  I wish I could remember how to adjust the number of rings before it goes to voice mail because it currently rings 5 times before you can leave a message.  I would set it to three, or even two.  If I remembered.

    Maybe I will Google it and see if I can learn something new.

    Doing this a little earlier tonight because we have a rehearsal, and on the way home I have to let out the dogs.  Makes for a short night to get home at 10, get Jackie to bed, do my blog and decompress.  

    Show opens next week....should know my line by then.

Peace and Love







No comments:

Post a Comment