Monday, September 26, 2022

I say Eh, again

 Wow, I think I have become a dwarf


    Not Sneezy or Doc, but Dopey and Whiney.  I am not sure Whiney is on of Snow White's pals, but I am that today.  And Dopey.  Always.

    I have a cold.  The only thing worse than a man having a cold is the end of the world.

    I spent the day in my recliner, sleeping or reading.  Normally that is ok for a 74 year old retiree, but I have things to do and places to go.

    I have been sleeping well.  But, and there is always a big butt, I have slept the first couple of hours in the den with the window's open.  I may have gotten a chill from that practice.

    No fever, slight cough, headachy, tired and sore.  Like I said, Whiney.

My taste buds are fully functioning, as is my nose.  

    We are keeping an eye on huricane Ian because Jackie's brother and sister-in-law are in the Fort Myers area.  We talked to them today and they were taking in anything that could blow and putting up the hurricane shutters.  I asked about fleeing, but he said the roads were pretty packed and there may be nowhere to go.

    So..Anita and Bob, Elle, Jack, and any one else who may read this, be safe.  Keep calm.  Keep us posted.  My brother Carl ususally goes down in late October or early November and hopefully he has a place to go to.

    If my spelling is a little weird, I am having a rather strong hot toddy.......just hope I stay awake until bedtime.


Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment