Thursday, July 21, 2022

Ruts

 Sometimes I am in a rut


    It seems all I write about involves difficulty getting to sleep, my highly disorganized state, the weather, my garden, my messy garage.....golly!  I am in a rut.

    Tonight...no mention about sleep issues...... although I did fall asleep early last  night and only took a half hour nap today.

    No mention of my garden....althought I did pick some peas and beans and now have to freeze them, even though there are not a lot of them.  

    No mentiuon of my messy garage....although the possibility exists I may have to move the crap from the third space to the first space, which will be a chore because or all the stuff in the third space.  Why move it?  We may be getting a new car, but nothing for sure, positively certain, at this point.

    And certainly no mention of my highly disorganized self.....although I have been trying to get better organized.  Julia ordered a set of glass storage containers.  I had ordered one last month, and on Prime Day there was a sale on them that was too good to pass up.  The glass containers go into the dishwasher.  The plastic ones I have been using get hand washed.  Now I run the dishwasher more frequently but I spend less time doing dishes.  Finding a space for all of the new stuff was a challenge, because you know I won't get rid of the old stuff, even though I won't be using it much.

    And the weather is certainly not a topic tonight.....although I am just glad to not be in Europe.  Record high temperatures, wildfires in several countries, drought in many areas.  Most people over there do not have air conditioning.  So when it is 95, they have to deal with it.  While it is hot here, we do have AC, which is why I have not been out of the house lately.  The lack of rain is a concern of course.....our yard has not been mowed since Matt did it July 1.

    So there...an entire blog not mentioning weather, gardening, sleep, organization or my messy garage.  I can do it!

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment