Thursday, July 14, 2022

a visitor

 Tomorrow we will be having a visitor


    Liam is coming to meet us.

    Liam is shy, but likes people.  He is about 20 pounds, and is not a puppy.  Evidently the past year has been a bit of a challenge, leaving one home and staying at a couple of fosters.

    To be honest, I have mixed emotions.

    I would love another dog, but I can't have another Corki.  And yes, I still cry over her.  I think I always will.  It doesn't happen as often, but it still happens.  Like now.

    Anyway, Liam is coming to visit.  We need to see if he likes us, and if we like him.  I have a feeling it will be apparant pretty quickly.

    We do have questions.  He is used to a fenced in yard, will he adapt to the invisible fence?  He does not like being crated, but can we trust him alone or at night for the first few weeks?

    Will he be good for Jackie?  Is he house trained?

    It is just a visit.  That is what we thought with Corki too, and she stayed for over 6 years.  I loved every minute of her stay.

    So.....tomorrow begins a new journey, maybe.

    Stay tuned.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment