Wednesday, July 27, 2022

it's here

I drove our new vehicle home today 


    It would have been nice to have brought the remote opener from the old car, but I did not.  Until I figure out how to program the opener, I have to get out of the van, go into the garage, open the door, get in the van and pull in. When I go to Rockford next, I will pick up the remote.

    It does fit in the garage....but I won't be walking in front of or behind it when it is in the  garage!

    I back in, because then the passenger door is at the end of the ramp and it is easier for me to get Jackie up the ramp.  But I will need to practice to back this into the right spot.

    It has a touch screen for almost everything except seat position.  And if you hit a button on the screen, it will automatically go to the spot you left the seat after exiting the vehicle.

    Mike the salesman went over everything with me.  I drove four blocks and forgot 90 percent of what he said.  I should have recorded it.

    But it has the new car smell and the new car look.  Plus, I can put the wheelchair in the car and still seat several people.  That was impossible with the BMW.

    If I remember, I will post some pictures tomorrow....until then, just picture a small hearse.

    Sometimes people name  vehicles.  It's an old joke, but I am using it. We are naming this one Go.

    Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment