Thursday, July 28, 2022

aargh!

Sometimes I get so frustrated I could scream 


    The Jimmy Buffett concert was postponed because of anticipated storms.  Not all the people in our group can go.  So, I am going to get a refund for my tickets.  

    Should be simple, right?

    I have spent hours in internet Hell.  I finally got an e mail that said all my tickets were not transferred back to my account (they were) and to continue the chat with an online agent, click here.  That took me to a help page, not an on line chat.  

    I was told go to "my orders" and look for info there.  I don't have a "my orders" folder; I have a my tickets folder, which lists, surprise, my 4 tickets and nothing else!

    This is not what I call quality customer service.

    And....Jackie ordered towels.

    What living Hell of a childhood did the creator of those little plastic hooks have?  It must have been terrible to create such a hellish item.   You know those little plastic string like things that look like a capital I an d are used to put tags on clothes, right?  If you can cut off one end, you can't find the other end. THEY SOULD BE OUTLAWED.

    After 2 towels, I gave up.  Jackie ordered them, Jackie can figure it out.   

    TC and I did a radio interview this morning for the upcoming Tuna Does Vegas show.  We were supposed to be there at 7:15.  In the morning.  AM.  I made it on time.   I need to be reminded to write down information, like the VCCT web address.  I think I gave it out wrong twice.  Maybe 3 times.  

    And tonight, while rehearsals went well, I got lost a couple of times.  My mind just froze, and went in the wrong direction.  I know by opening  night I will be totally in sync with the script.  Totally.

    Speaking of the show, have you ordered your tickets yet?  It will be a funny show....anytime you have 2 guys in dresses playing women , it creates humor.  I think.

    Since I was up at 6:30, I am getting a bit tired.  So.......


Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment