Sunday, December 12, 2021

ahhh.....

 Today was a pretty good day


    Emily and John came over, I cooked some steaks on the grill, and Jackie, Julia and I ate supper at the big table!

    John and I had some Advent calendar wine, and it was pretty darn good.  The steaks were not burnt, in fact, Emily's was too rare for her.  But other than that, it was a good meal.

    We opened presents....Julia's birthday, Jackie and my anniversary, watched the Bears play a competitive half of football, and generally enjoyed the day.

    Emily and John did bring Cooper and Obi over to visit earlier in the day.  Obi is huge!  I think Julia was duly impressed. Corki did a lot of barking, but was not too afraid of the big dogs, unless they looked at her.

    Tomorrow I really need to start putting the den back together....still don't have pictures hanging on the walls.  Then I can start organizing the basement.  I have boxes everywhere.

    Or, maybe I'll just not do anything,  which is getting pretty common in my life.

    Looking forward to the 50 degree weather!  That was a short winter!!

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment