Monday, July 26, 2021

whine, whine, whine

 Ever get bothered by really little things?


    I'm talking about the lettering on tv ads about banks, credit cards, cars, and drugs, among other advertisers.

    The lettering is so small you need a microscope to read it.  What purpose does it serve? 

    I imagine somebody said, "Hey, we need to tell people that they will pay high interest rates for the next 200 years on their loans, so lets put all that information in print that no one could read."

    I actually took a picture of one of those screens and magnified it.

    This is what it said.

Interest rate is .09 percent for the first 12 months, then climbs to 1.8 percent plus your first born child and half of your household possessions.  Should you fail to pay on time, we will send Frank over to bust your kneecaps and paint your house purple.

    Really!  That's what it said!  I would not lie to you!

    Another little thing that drove me nuts.  I have a few lines in a play and I get confused on two of them.  One of them I forgot to highlight, so I never knew I had to say it.  Now I know, and I can't remember it.

    The line?  See you later, gorgeous.

    Really.....four little words and I can't for the life of me get them out.

    Like I said, it's the little things that bother me.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment