Sunday, July 11, 2021

far out

I often wonder what a space trip would be like 


    I think I read somewhere that I could go on a space flight for about $250,000.  To be honest, if I had that much money to spend, I would not go on a space flight.

    Then I read where Jeff Bezos has 100 billion bucks.  He actually is one of 3 men in the US with over 100 billion.  Billion!

   What does someone do with all that money?

    I know, it is not all in cash but companies, property, investments.  But still.

    He could spend a million a day and would not even notice it.  Imagine that!

    Oh well, his money is his problem.

    I would not go on a a space flight.  I don't like roller coasters, things that go fast, or things that have a potential to explode in a shower of sparks and debris.

    Don't get me wrong, it would be fun to be weightless and watch things float around.  Fun until I had to pee or, well, you know.  

    I sometimes have that  feeling of weightlessness when I get a touch of vertigo.  Not saying it is the same, but there are some similar sensations.

    I wish the space travelers a good journey...no matter who they are.  It certainly would be the experience of a lifetime, even for a nonmillionaire fraidy cat like me.

    Here's a trivia question somewhat related to my ramblings.   Anyone remember John Beresford Tipton?  I always wanted to meet him when I was a youngster.

    Stay grounded, my friends.

    Stay healthy too.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment