Wednesday, July 21, 2021

ahhhhhhh

 I got a pedicure today


    I should say, we got  pedicures today.

    As we age, we find it increasingly difficult to trim our own toe nails.  So, when they get to be about 3 inches long, we schedule pedicures.

    Honestly, if you had asked me 5 years ago if I would get a pedicure, I would have laughed at you!  In fact, the first couple of times Jackie went, I just waited for her.  Then one day, I figured, why not?

    Now, I love them.

    Tonight my feet feel so refreshed, my legs feel good too because the girl massaged my legs up to my knee.  It was just so relaxing.

    It is worth the money.  Otherwise I am like a contortionist trying to maneuver the hedge trimmers over my big toes.  

    That was the highlight of the day.  Friends brought their grandchildren over for a visit and it was great to have them running around the house and playing blocks.  Yes, I am a 70 f'in 3 year old with blocks.  That was another highlight of the day.  The visit, not the blocks.

    No ground squirrels today.  I did not even see any, but I think there are still some out there.  I will move the traps around to other trails and see what I catch.  Besides a cold.

    That's about it!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment