Monday, November 30, 2020

day.....AAAARGH.........258

 Technology  frustrated me today


    We have a subscription to Britbox.  So I went to the site and picked the show I wanted and I got the message, "watch for free for one week then become a subscriber."

    I am a subscriber.  If I watch for free, I have to enter all my info, which they already have.  There was no I am a subscriber button, as far as I could see, which is not very far.

    I tried for 10 minutes then threw the damn remote onto the couch.  That will show them.

    I called my brother today.  After I hung up, I put the phone away in my pocket and I heard someone talking.  Seems I redialed his number putting the phone away.

    And tonight I went to check an e mail and I turned on the flashlight.  I didn't know how I did it, so I didn't know how to turn it off.  John and Emily have shown me that several times, but I just don't remember.  I'll need another lesson.

    I ended up turning my phone off completely, then could not remember how to turn it on.

    Sometimes I miss the days when we had 5 tv channels and I was the remote.

    Also....I asked Emily to buy me some briefs, since I am not supposed to go into Walmart.  I told her I wanted Tidy Whities. She looked at me and said, "You know, dad, they are called Tighty Whities because they fit tight."

    My entire life....Tidy Whities..........so maybe it's not the technology after all.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Wear a mask.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment