Monday, November 16, 2020

day....no pain, no gain......246

 I hade my final pre-surgery tests today


    I had a blood draw at the hospital  When they called to set it up, they said they do this "just in case."  I did not ask in case of what, because I am remaining optimistic about the whole thing.

    The person who did the draw was  Dani and I did not even realize she had done it!  It was amazing!  She never said, "This may sting," because it didn't.  I was super impressed.

    There was a student with her and I asked the student if she was doing the draw.  She said she could and I said I prefer not because I was having enough angst about the whole thing anyway.  I am glad I had Dani do it.

    The Covid test wasn't bad.  I did not realize a swab could go that far up my nose and not cause permanent damage.  It smarted for several minutes.

    I finally finished the basement cleaning project.  It is all ready for me to recover downstairs.  I may have to plug in the tv, I will check tomorrow.

    And friend Nadine brought over some delicious pumpkin bread, still warm from the oven, which we had for dessert.  Emily dropped off some groceries because we run out of things and I  can't go to the store.

    It truly does take a village.

    Now all I have to do is wait.  That's the hardest part.

    Stay healthy.  Stay home.  Wear a mask.  Keep your distance.  Be smart.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment