Friday, November 6, 2020

day.....mmmrrrrriiiii.....236

I had an MRI today 


    The good doctor wants to make sure he knows where everything is in my body before he sends the robots in.

    I told the nice people that I was afraid of needles and they had to be gentle.  I had a dye injected through an IV.....to provide a contrast.  It did hurt a little, but all in all was not that bad.

    They played The Beatles but the pounding of the MRI machine did not match Ringo's drumming, so things were a bit off.

    I asked the ladies if people ever reported hallucinations during an MRI.  They asked me why, and I told them of the giant octopus tentacles that seemed to come out of the foot end and encircle my body.  Twice it happened.

    They looked at me like I was from another planet.  I may have been influenced by Octopus's Garden, but I don't think I fell asleep so who knows.

    I had a light supper last night, a light breakfast this morning, no lunch, and a lot of water, so when I was done I headed to Starbucks for a coffee and I stopped at a little shop for a couple of cookies...one for me and one for Jackie.

    Pizza with Emily, John and Camryn, some wine and I am suddenly very tired.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Wear a mask.  Stay home if you are showing any symptoms because Covid is raging in Rochelle!

Peace and Love

Besides drinking lots of water and eating light, I did have one other prep for the MRI.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment