Thursday, November 12, 2020

day.... 2 down......242

 Jackie had her second cataract surgery today


    All went well.  She is resting comfortably and seems a little tired.

    I had planned to visit my brother during her time in the office, but instead I opted to wait in the car.  Call it Covid craziness.

    I brought a book, a couple of snacks, a blanket and spent an hour and a half napping and reading in the surgical center's parking lot.  I had my phone on vibrate for some reason so when they called the first time I did not hear it. But the second time they called, I could hear the phone's vibrating  buzz and answered it.

    Tonight friend Bethie stopped off with some goodies and best wishes for the week ahead.  I always get emotional when people do good things for us....it was great seeing her.  She said let to let her know if we needed anything but when I brought up the Wednesday morning enema, she declined to help.  

    I have another blood test on Monday and a Covid test following the blood test.  All I want is for this to be over.  Hopefully at this time next week I will be at home, resting, and wondering when I can drink wine again.

    That's a wrap for tonight.  

    Stay safe  Stay masked.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment