Tuesday, November 17, 2020

day.......sigh......247

 I may not be posting for a couple of nights


    Tomorrow is my big day......and I am filled with angst.

    I know it has to be done, but I am still nervous.

    I have to be at the hospital at 5:30.  I have not been up that early since my pea picking days with DelMonte.

    Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.....I do appreciate them.  I have been on an emotional roller coaster today and it's comforting to have people thinking about me.

    I am doing my night before prep, which has TMI for me to go into, except to note that the toilet is a wonderful invention.

    Stay safe.  Stay home.  Stay healthy.  Wear a mask.  Be smart.

Peaee and Love

1 comment:

  1. Heard surgery went well. God is good!! Lived seeing your smile.

    ReplyDelete