Tuesday, July 21, 2020

day.....finally....125

I finally broke the 100 mile mark on my bike

     Unfortunately, that was my goal for May.  By the beginning of July I wanted to be at 300 miles and 500 by August.
     Unless I ride to DesMoines and back tomorrow, that's not going to happen.
Because   I need to stay close to home, I am now just riding around the block.    One loop is about 2.25 miles.  I got 3 loops in tonight, but I was tired at the end.
     Hopefully tomorrow and Thursday I can get in some longer rides, but I have a tendency to excuse my way out of things.
     I did not call Apple today because I was  not "mentally prepared" to spend time on the phone.
     I yelled at Corki.  Someone came to our front door and  Corki would not get out of the way, so I yelled at her and pushed her out of the way.
     I felt terrible.  Still do. 
     I am blaming my emotional roller coaster ride today on last night's multi dream feature.  In one dream, I was driving to Colorado and someone pulled along side me and tried to shoot me.  After I got back to sleep, I was back at Tilton School and running from someone who wanted to kill me.  I ran out the door and stuck a piece of wood in it to prevent him from following.  After a restroom break, I returned to the land of death and mayhem which ended when a total stranger standing next to me was hit by an arrow from a crossbow.
     I don't know if I need a psychiatrist or a screenwriter.
     I did not take a nap today.  I figured if I sleep in the afternoon, I won't be sleepy when I go to bed.
     At least my legs have stopped itching.....whatever the hell I ate or touched has resulted in a case of hives and an over dependence on Benadryl.
     I would like a normal night of dreams......ocean scenes, quiet walks in the woods, sitting in a cabin surrounded by flowers....... ah, I am almost relaxed.
     Maybe tonight.  Or not.
     Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or Casket.
Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment