Sunday, June 21, 2020

day....aaah...97

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day

     Mine was pretty darn awesome!  We talked to Julia this morning and this afternoon Emily, John and Camryn came over for a barbie. 
     And they brought gifts!
     I got a really neat shirt, two books, and a new bird bath.
     My old bird bath had a crack in it and did not hold water very well.  This one is bigger, shallower, and concrete, so it should  not crack.  They  said I could even leave it out all winter, without the water, of course.
     I do have two bases for the clay type bird baths, if anyone wants one let me know.  I just don't have good luck with tops.
     I have been reading some books by a man named Christopher Moore....who does some truly bizarre novels.  Now I have two of his newest ones to while away the hours on the front porch this summer.
     The shirt is neat because it has a French motif.....and you know I love France.
     Supper was pretty simple..some steaks and a salad.  I also cooked a piece of salmon......now we have leftovers for two nights this week!
      The only downside was someone forgot to turn off the third burner on the grill....hope I have some propane left. 
     I hope everyone had a great day.
     Stay healthy .  Stay masked.  Stay safe.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment