Saturday, May 18, 2019

yowzer

I had a busy day today

     It should have been we, but the rain kind of messed things up.  Well, rain and MS, to be honest.
     Jackie and I had a birthday party to attend, but it was raining too hard for her to go.  I don't think she wanted to be pushed down the street in a wheelchair during a downpour.
     We were on a schedule:  birthday party, then graduation party, then I had to be in DeKalb at 3:30 for a date with some lobsters.
     The rain has pretty much stopped when we loaded up for the graduation party.  As we hit the main corner, here comes a pick up with a trailer carrying two golf carts. 
     Quick quiz.....first two answers don't count.  Who was expecting two golf carts to be delivered last Thursday?  And yes, they did call today and say they should be here by 2.
     So, I turned around and went back home to put the carts in the garage and make sure the keys I had were the right ones.  (My system worked today!  Put keys in a basket by the phone.  Last fall I put the golf cart keys in the basket and presto!  There they were!!  Truth be told, I look there in desperation because I did not remember where I put them. )
     By the time I put the carts in the garage, it was almost 2:20.  Jackie said it was silly for me to take her there, roll her in, and only stay 10 minutes.   So I went by myself.
     Of course, the lobster date was a busy time....but I did get a reward.


     Dipped in butter, accompanied by fries de france ... I was a happy person.
     But, I am tired.  So, off to bed it is.
Peace and Love

     PS....we only own one golf cart.  The second is Emily and John's.  They will get it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment