Tuesday, May 14, 2019

is it me?

I had to laugh today

     We got our most recent edition of a newspaper published by a large, national organization geared to seniors.
     Figure it out yet?
     Anyway, I was looking at the ads and got amused.
     Three ads were stacked on top of each other.
     Ad 1 was for Vacurette, my new erectile dysfunction system.  I can get a free information kit.  Just think of it;  no more little blue pills.  People can just strap on this device and , well it has vac as in vacuum, in its name, so use your imagination.
     Under that was an ad for a 15 day motor bus tour of Europe that visits 7 countries.  Even my terrible math skills say that works out to about 2 days in each country.  Can you imagine going to France and spending only two days?  Or Italy?  Or Switzerland?  Oh my gosh, that is seeing a country by bus tour.  I also don't understand why the 15 day trip includes 13 nights of lodging.  Maybe you sleep on the bus for the other two nights.
     And the bottom ad was related to the first, I think.  "Grind away any stump fast"
     Wonder if that works on guys using the Vacurette?
     On a sadder note, Tim Conway was a genius.  Funny, quick, droll....he lives on in You Tube land.
     Saw some neat cars today.






No comments:

Post a Comment