Sunday, May 13, 2018

TD is busting out

I think I finally hit my limit

     I am not eating for the next two days.  Well, except for cream puffs and cupcakes.
     We have a lot of left over food........but I am working on that slowly.
     To review:  Out for dinner Friday night, party all day Saturday, Mother's Day brunch today.  In between, throw in a couple of cream puffs and some cupcakes and my belly has grown three sizes!
     I can't believe I ate the whole thing applies to my case.
     But the weekend of wonder is winding down, and now life is returning to normal.
     I have gardens to plant, if the rain stops and it warms up.  I have a pile to burn, if the rain stops.  I have plants to plant....if the rain stops.
     I'm sure after the rain and storms Sunday night, or tonight if you prefer, the weather will be better for outdoor labors.
     A digression:  I found a bill marked Where's George.  I have a Where's George account.  The $1 bill I have was put into circulation April 20 in Sycamore and it showed up in my pocket last Tuesday.
     I have entered the information on the Where's George account and will put the bill back in circulation tomorrow.
     I am always fascinated by how far these bills travel.
     Hope your weekend was great.  I always have a little tear in my eye for my mom, who passed away in 2001.  As I get older, I seem to miss her more.  Funny, isn't it.
     Just another reminder to hug those you love. And maybe even some of the people you don't especially like.  Maybe it will be a better world.
     Peace out.  And happy travels, George.

No comments:

Post a Comment