Thursday, May 24, 2018

getting weird

I don't like pants

     There.  I admit it.  Pants bother me.  I don't like shorts either.
     I like the freedom of walking around my house in my boxers.  Enough said.
     Questions of a general nature.
     When you see an airplane going overhead, do you wonder where people are going?  Do you wish to be on the plane?
     There is a kitchen plate/bowl advertised on TV that allows you to reheat cold foods in the microwave and have them crisp, just like they were fresh.  It costs about $40....but does it work?
     Why do I run out of cash on the eve of when I need cash?
     When you are in a hurry, do you hit every red light?  And when you are not in a hurry, do you hit every green light?  Why does that happen?
     What happened to side vent windows on cars?
     Can Supergirl have a baby?
     What is the difference between flammable and inflammable signs on trucks?
     Why can't people be nice to each other?
     Why do dryer sheets always end up in my pants?  (Another reason to not like wearing pants.)
     I have a million more.
     But I am tired.  And tomorrow is another day.
     Good night and God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment